What you’ll need
- Coco Coffee Rubbed Steaks
- ½ Head of Romaine Lettuce, cut into bite sized pieces
- ½ red onion
- ½ head of radicchio, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ can of chickpeas, rinsed and dried
For the dressing:
- ½ cup red vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
What you probably already have:
- Olive Oil
- 1 skillet or grill pan
- 1 bowl
- Heat a grill pan, or cast-iron skillet with a bit of olive oil to coat, on medium high heat. Once hot, grill steaks for 5-6 minutes per side, depending on how well done you like it. Set steaks aside to lock in their delicious juices.
- In a large bowl, combine romaine, radicchio, red onion, arugula, tomatoes and chickpeas. Toss with desired amount of dressing and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Slice steaks against the grain.
- Plate salad, and top with sliced steak.
Garnish with sea salt flakes for some crunch.